In order to reduce the use failure of your vacuum brazing furnace, reduce loss and increase its service life, you need to perform the following daily maintenance on it:
1. Regularly clean the equipment. The materials processed by the vacuum brazing furnace will produce some waste materials. If they are not cleaned up, the air outlet will be blocked and the equipment will be overloaded.
2. Regular inspection. Make an inspection plan and check once a month. If the parts of the equipment are worn out, they should be replaced in time.
When using the vacuum brazing furnace, the following safety regulations and accident prevention rules should be strictly observed:
1. Operators should undergo strict training to understand the functions and principles of each component of the equipment, and learn the operating instructions of the equipment and components.
2. The cooling water pressure should be kept between 0.1-0.2 Mpa, and the outlet water temperature should be 45°C.
3. The compressed air pressure is between 0.4-0.5 Mpa.
4. Before starting the vacuum brazing furnace, check the capacity of the gas cylinder to avoid insufficient inflation.
5. After the vacuum brazing furnace is turned on, if there is any abnormality, it should be eliminated in time or shut down to investigate the cause.
6. Before starting the vacuum brazing furnace, carefully check the return water volume of each part, and confirm that each part has enough cooling water before proceeding with the operation.
7. When the equipment is stopped and does not need to be used for a long time, fill the maintenance gas and discharge the circulating water in the water cooling jacket of the equipment.
8. Regular oil change and refueling for mechanical pumps and Roots pumps. Keep the oil cup of the Roots pump with the required amount of oil. When changing the oil, be sure to drain the waste oil first.
9. When changing the oil of the diffusion pump, if there is oxidation inside, the oxide layer should be cleaned first, and then new oil should be replaced.
10. The purity of the maintenance gas to be filled must not be lower than 99.99%.
11. The equipment is not allowed to operate in the environment of flammable, explosive and corrosive gases.
12. The appearance of the equipment should be kept clean and must not be scrubbed with corrosive or oily rags.
13. The oil-water separator on the air triple unit of the air system should be drained of water frequently, and the vacuum diffusion pump oil should be filled into the lubricator.
14. Make sure that the voltage of the whole equipment is within the range of 350-420V, and the three phases need to be balanced.
15. Diffusion pump oil is often applied to gauge tubes, electric contact pressure gauges, and thermocouples to form an oil film with the machine base to avoid air leakage. The above parts and flange joints are not allowed to be sealed with vacuum mud for a long time.