Vacuum sintering furnace is mainly used for sintering of metal powder products, metal injection formed products, cemented carbide, ceramics, etc. The structure of the high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace is basically the same as that of the vacuum heat treatment furnace, but it is changed appropriately according to the sintering process.
After the vacuum sintering furnace is used for a long time, some impurities will remain in the furnace. We need regular maintenance to avoid damage to the equipment. Only by doing a good job of maintenance can we reduce loss, improve production capacity and life.
1. After the vacuum furnace is shut down, it is necessary to maintain a vacuum state in the furnace to prevent the furnace from being oxidized.
2. When there is dust or uncleanness in the furnace, wipe it clean with a silk cloth soaked in alcohol or gasoline, and let it dry.
3. When the sealing structure on the furnace body, the vacuum system and other parts are disassembled, they should be cleaned with alcohol or gasoline, dried and coated with vacuum grease before assembly.
4. The outer surface of the furnace should be wiped frequently to keep it clean.
5. When the transmission parts are found to be stuck, the limit is not allowed to be used, and the control fails, etc., they should be eliminated immediately, and do not operate forcibly, so as not to damage the parts.
6. The transmission parts are refueled or changed regularly according to general equipment requirements.
7. Vacuum pumps, valves, measuring instruments, thermal instruments and electrical components and other supporting parts shall be used, repaired and maintained according to the product technical instructions.
8. The maintenance operation should be carried out under the condition of power failure. The absolute safety of operators, maintenance personnel and equipment must be guaranteed when performing maintenance work under live conditions.
9. Check the electrical and wiring regularly to see if it is loose or abnormal. If there is any abnormality, it should be checked and repaired in time. Always pay attention to whether the display of the control instrument is normal. If there is any abnormality, it should be dealt with immediately according to the specification requirements.